Saturday, May 25, 2013

The Bombing Attacks in Boston

The morning after I awoke, I saw the paper. The bomb attacks in Boston made big headlines in Costa Rica.

We live in a world of fear and jealousy, which is what Bob Marley said to flee from.
We must never be cautious to fight against our oppressors, and our oppressors are those who fight for oil, fight for profit, and fight to take away human lives.

Life is just a dream, and if we take it too seriously, we must DEFINITELY be cautious that it does not go to our heads. Fear, paranoia, and unkept souls like the bombers in Boston must NEVER be praised for their political violence and unkept minds.

While I meditate on the future of the world, I see a global unity that must be sought out by the future generations.

That unity is world peace. It may never happen, but my country Costa Rica is on the verge of making it a reality. Due to globalization, and the money that comes to our country, political thought must be continued.

I went on a run after the attacks to show my solidarity for the runners whose loss of life made the world hurt. It made runners everywhere fearful and careful, of the races they run, and of the complete aftermath and destruction that ensued.

Let us BE PEACE.

Imagine no heaven
It isn't hard to do
No hell below us
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living their lives in peace

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
Maybe someday you will join us
And the world will live as ONE

Those are John Lennon's words, not mine.

My life goal is to provide for my family in Costa Rica. I am in the mindset of a conqueror who toils on. A bird came and conquered some ecological niches in 1973. I forget what species. I am a biologist, and it must be important.

Anyway, he conquered lands, and I have that mindset. I am a conqueror and a soldier of Christ at heart. The Jesuits are always controlling political thought, and I believe the time has come for them to push peace as the solution to all the madness that plagues our Mother Earth.

No comments: