Sunday, February 28, 2010

Weird Art

I like weird art. 
I've been a fan since it's inception, whenever that was. I used to love just staring at Salvador Dali's paintings, sketches, and whatever I could see from him. I find so much creativity from just looking at weird art, and I am inspired.






--------------------------------------------------------

My horoscope today said that inspiration was on a low. I beg to differ (1) because astrology, often times, is bullshit and (2) I feel INCREDIBLY inspired tonight, from just the way life is right now. I don't think life has been this good since junior year of high school. I feel like I am a senior in high school though, right now. If that makes sense. I mean, that I find my life is full of endless possibilities. I better choose carefully, but at the same time I want to experience so much more than what I have in the past. The past is the past, and everyone must know their past. But only so that they can stand firm in the future.

No comments: